For the most part, the scientists at Owlchemy Labs lead boring and ordinary lives, aside from the occasional chemical fire in the lab. Today, though, we woke up giddy as school children with a new toy to play with. Our Snuggle Truck v1.5 release is in the final stages of testing, and we want to show it to you right now.
Enough jibber-jabber. Check out the video below:
- – A butt-load of new, free levels. Did we mention free?
- – Level Portal – This is huge! You can submit your own custom-made Snuggle Truck levels to the online portal and download, play, rate, and share other players’ levels.
- – The level editor has come to the iPad and iPhone! Rejoice and create forthwith. Fully featured level editor allows for the creation of underground, forest, or desert level types with all styles of terrain available, as well as obstacles, decoration, and even powerups and fuzzy spawners.
- – You can now double-tap the screen to activate powerups. The old method of shaking the device to activate powerups is still valid, so now you have two options.
- – Re-positioned in-game UI elements for maximum awesome.
- – Replaced some of the older low-resolution art with shinier, higher-res versions.
- – 5 all-new Game Center achievements.
- – A ton of low-level optimizations to make the game even more buttery smooth.
- – Fixed a ton of bugs that you’ll never have the pleasure of experiencing.