It’s been a really crazy past 30 days and we’re happy to announce that our Kickstarter for Dyscourse is a success!!
We thank you, our fans and supporters, for believing in us! Throughout the past month a lot of very cool stuff has happened and we thought we should break it down for everyone:
The CEO of Unity, David Helgason, gave Owlchemy this amazing shout-out!
We announced an awesome additional bonus story called the ‘Indie Plane Crash!’, starring a cast of intrepid indie developers who may find their game development skills to be a bit ‘useless’ on a desert island!
We’ve put together a mini-documentary on what makes Owlchemy Labs feel super Owlchemy-ey (yes, that’s now a word)!
We also had some really great praise on Dyscourse!
- “What a good art style, and what a good concept too.” – Rock, Paper, Shotgun
- “The game has a bright art style, funny characters, and numerous, vastly different endings.” – GameInformer
- “The style and quality of the visuals are top notch!” – IndieStatik
- “Dyscourse is Owlchemy Labs’ most ambitious project to date” – Joystiq
- “This game looks amazing, and dialogue/storytelling is something that’s a very big deal to me” – NerdyButFlirty
Also, a super minor thing…
Now that we have all your monies, we’re going to
party it up really buckle down and continue cranking on Dyscourse! We couldn’t have done it without you all and we’re so excited to show you how amazing this game can be.